Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Dual Celebrations

Last weekend, we celebrated Mother's Day and my niece birthday (which is 2 weeks early). My sisters and in law were secretly coming back, of course I know it already, otherwise they dun have a chaeffeur. They really gave a big surprise to my parent and my other sisters. Though they just spent 3 days here, but is good enuf to give a deep remembrance, and of course very tired. I am totally FLAT after 3 days of driving, eating, and shopping...


***Our food... the main courses, all marinated by my bro in law, see he is the chef, panggang for us somemore.. hahahahaha


*** Happy moment, that nite was really hot, all of our faces like charcoal, heat from the charcoal. BUT, it rained like cyclone in late nite, at least cool us down. I have pimples popped out from my face after that nite, sigh.. ugly...

*** Happy 1st Birthday to Imaan Belle (C/n 洁儿).. we bake a cake for her, the original plan is to use a mould to bake a bear bear cake, but is TOO BIG to fit into my oven, we end up drawing our own bear and trace on the cake. The shape is good, but come to the icing part, oh gosh, our hands are shivering on the cake, 1st time mah... what to do.. our cake turns out not a cute one, but more to like monster.. haaaaaaa.. luckily we have a cool candles to 'beautify' the cake....


*** more candid shots on the princess... cute huh???

4 comments:

Tracy said...

your niece so cute! Your dad n mum must be very happy! Happy family day! :P

Jane Jane said...

wah...such a memorable moment..i wanna eat the bear bear (or monster) cake..was is cheese cake? *drooling* ya, i miss family reunion ar...

Jennifer Kho said...

Cute niece, cute cake, delicious food, happy family..... Simply Perfect

Alicia said...

ya my parent are very happy on to the reunion.. the monster cake is made from cocoa powder, is not cheese cake... but still nice.. ahahhhah especially after our effort pumping the icing on it...oh the food is delicious... we will be having one soon in June with Tracy and others.. ahhahhahh you 2 twin towers will be in Vietnam....