Friday, May 16, 2008

I meet you again




Thanks to the technology, I am able to meet you again.



Wonder what I am talking about leh.... this morning, I received news from 3 long lost contact ex uni-mate, house-mate. It is like "Lost & Found". I am soooo happy that they still remember who I am. We were together everyday where everyone was from somewhere having the fate to meet together in a place, where the friendship starts. 相知,相识,要相惜.



People say the only ship that will not sink is the friendship. Once it is built, if you take care of it, it will last forever, the value of it is non countable, non monetary.



Though now everyone is back to where they are from, or going somewhere they want to, holding their contact will pull us back into the room of friends at anytime, anywhere.



Wishing them all the best in what they are doing now, and good health forever.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

with today's technology, almost nothing is impossible.

A lot of long lost friends found me thru facebook too!

in my opinion, friendship is like a pot of flower. u need to water, fertilise and give some love so that it blossom beautifully.

May our friendship never dies....

Alicia said...

what flower you want to be?? must plant the long lasting one.... yeah... Happy friendship.... *hug hug*

Jane Jane said...

hopefully our friendship will be like a pot of 女儿红。。。越酿越浓...^^

Doreen said...

Eh buddy! Where are you har? Long time no news one? How are you doing? No update?