Sunday, September 28, 2008

Hello Friends

hi hi all.... long time didnt see me leh.... doesn't mean i didnt update my blog i am hiding somewhere else....

Jane... i am here... when i read your blog, i heard someone is calling me, my name is on the list, and i am scared to be black listed. sooooo here i am....

i didn't write for so long because i dunno what to write, was sick for past few months, i didnt bring my notebook home, and tooo busy with work til i have no time to open the blog.... all are excuses rite? ahhahahahh i m honest to tell you mah.....

last weekend, my so called 'study room' has turned from a gabbage room to a real study room, with my computer table in and the book shelf... so i m willing to bring my notebook home and write on the table.. a proper place for me to type... ahhahah no excuse anymore not to write rite???? okkkkieee ler... i will try to write as much as i can....

And i think you feel bored reading this... cos no pictures taken, no purpose of writing... ya i am just try to make up something to write... hahahahah and lazy to hold my clumsy camera to snap nothing and put them up here...

well... now at least all of you know i am still in existence... hahaha... ok... til now.. i need to stop and sleep... cos tomorrow is Monday... the worst day in the week.... ta ta....

3 comments:

Tracy said...

Helloo...... Alicia went come back... hahaha.. Though that your blog will be dormant for 9 months.. keep writing... !!! post some photo with you new camera. I will keep surfing your blog. You are not the worst... Didn't see Katherine update her blog too..

Anonymous said...

Ha! You finally wrote something! After all these months of me visiting ur site, i finally see something NEW! ;p

Do write something. Anything. Even one simple sentence is good enough :)

Jane Jane said...

HEllOOOoooo alicia...welcome back!!! i have been waiting day and night, looking left and right for a new post for the past months...finally...ya, u are not the only dormant blog i have on the list...so glad to see u back...i enjoyed ur post eventhough it doesnt have any pic... :) keep writing...