Friday, March 7, 2008

How about her????

These few days we searched thru internet to look for our new baby. DSLR always is my dream gadget just due to the budget concern and we already have one, so my dream turns to bubble. Now, no choice, we got to get one. Looking at so many products, the most can fit us is the Sony Alpha A200. Comparable to the rival Canon EOS 400D/XTi, the price is cheaper. Further, it has 2 lens while Canon only has 1. No doubt Canon performance is better, but that is a slight better than Sony from what we read in the article. Most importanly I look into the Sony that it has the anti-shaking function which my current (should say my ex) does not have, that makes my nite time shootings terrible results.

Looking at this, you must be thinking we are so "canggih" hor. Frankly, I never know how to operate on these DSLR things, all are manual, they depend a lot on the lens. Since we get so used to robotic technology, now is back to 10,000 BC world, operating on manual. We only see the results from reading the articles, they write so good for every product, everyone is the best, everyone has the extraordinary to give the "ooomm" result. It really depend on your budget at the end. Still not yet decided want or not, let see if my investment on Wed, Sat and Sun is lucky or not.. *nyiak nyiak nyiak*



My ex baby - Olympus C-750uz



Want a change to this - Sony Alpha A200? *Dream Dream Dream*



7 comments:

Anonymous said...

     /⌒ヽ    /⌒ヽ
    /     ヽ /    ヽ
    |     | |     |
    |     | |     |
    |     | |     |
           V     ヽ
  /               \
 /                  ヽ
 |                  |    
 |     ●       ●    |  
 ヽ                 / 
  \       ×      /  
     -、、,,,___,,,、、- ∩    
   //  (_人_)   (   ) Fuck !!
  (_ /           ヽ_)
    /_________ヽ
       | |  |
       ( __) _)



        ,=‐、
       l´ li
.       lー‐' !
       l   |
.      |   |
      l    L_.  .
    /⌒'|  / ̄ヽi ̄ヽ
  r‐'i   |  |    |   |.
  | !   '   !    !   l,
  ! ,!               |
  | ヽ             |
.  \                 |
.    \          /

Anonymous said...

wow, you are going for camera for the pro huh? Personally, i like Nikon and Canon. Guess the key is to find the one you love the most :)

Doreen said...

DSLR? I prefer Canon, I guess I've used to their features.

Tracy said...

your camera so advance one ah... i still use my automatic camera... hehe.. really don't know how to use that advance camera

Anonymous said...

wui! u called me a Long Bean??? Jane is a long bean too! hahaha...Well, at least u didn't call me 'Ms Bean'. I always look on the bright side ;p

Alicia said...

Jenn: ahhahahaha.. you need to be proud of your nature feature.. bean bean....I haven't bought yet, Canon,Nikon are all good brand...let me look c look c first...

Alicia said...

Doreen: I am still a freshy, fresh fish... ahhahah..never touch before DSLR....

Tracy: it is advance but I am not advance.. aahahha..