Thursday, March 6, 2008

Life without her

Yesterday, when I flipped through my photo album, I thought about her, miss her so much. She has been with me for almost 4 years, helping me a lot to stock up my memory. Now she has gone, gone into those devils. See what she has done for me, though is not very professional, but she has performed to her max. Life without her is so miserable, without her eyes I have not enough MB to store all my candids. Where are you now??????








Those who can find her back, I would treat a big feast for 3 days 3 nites.......

5 comments:

Doreen said...

"her" is your "bao bei" camera ar? Sorry about your loss but may be it's time to get a new one?

Alicia said...

sigh.... those devils got a free one.. i got to fork out for a new one.... really wish they 'pokai' when walking on the road.....

Tracy said...

don't curse .. don't curse.. last time i curse ppl then i met with accident.... .. we are all polite ppl..rite?.... may be is fate that you need to buy a new one...

Welcome to our "blog community"! like your new blog... no need wait for long time to load the page!

Alicia said...

ok ok.. we are 斯文人. I put another way 因果循环,恶人有恶报. Still a bit curse, but more civilised kinda... hahahahahahah

Doreen said...

Aiya, old one not gone, new one not coming mah. Nvm lah, those are things that can alway be replaced. The most important thing is you and your hubby are safe and sound.