Wednesday, March 19, 2008

S size

During lunch time, I went for window shopping and found there was a "stock clearance" sales happen in a boutique. I was caught by the bare shoulder blouse which was only sold at RM39 or RM19, which I forgot now after being frustrated by the attitude of the sales girl.

Let me tell you the story (copied from Jane, shake your head in indian style)...

S: Sales girl
M: Me

M: Could you please take the clothes on that mannequin for me to try on????

S: Which one do you want?

M: The blouse - bare shoulder one
S: That one??? That is S- Size wor....

*I stared at her and thought, S-Size??/ so do you mean I am not fit into it? so you intend not to let me try?*

M: yes, that one.

S: We don't take down the clothes from the mannequin unless after we change a new one to it. It is very troublesome to take it down.You can look for other bare shoulder type here (she showed me where the others are placed)


* @$%^# Difficult to take down? Then why you put the BIG PRICE TAG on the blouse?*


so gek sim.. I regret I didnt bring my camera along to take down her shop and publish in the newspaper. This will be the first time and the last time I visit the shop.

6 comments:

Jennifer Kho said...

haha.. i couldn't stop laughing (am still laughing)!

Don't get angry. Anger causes wrinkles oh.. ;p eh, she probably thinks S-size is too BIG for u? haha

Alicia said...

Really gek si wa, I am very sure she didnt think S-Size is too big for me from the KNS face.

Jane Jane said...

waliao...wat kind of shit attitude is that??? what happened after that? (tell us the story in full *jane shaking head*) $%^& tell her difficult to take down, then don put on la...hehe...

Alicia said...

what do you think the KNS face would do??? after she showed me where other clothes are, she walked off to do her own things. I was solo that time, if i got you guys to accompany i guess u guys will fight with her.... £$%"

Anonymous said...

haha..u know wat i would do? i would just say such ugly clothes also can sell meh? On sale also no use la...haha...next time better find a person with better taste and style to stock in mah...tsk tsk tsk ^^

Alicia said...

good idea.... *nyiak nyiak nyiak* >_<