Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Body fat mass

Yesterday, our company has free scanning on our blood pressure and body fat mass. The result is scary. The reading indicates me to reduce 3.8kg of FAT!!!!!! The nutritionist advice me starts from my diet. I read the booklet (free one) and notice that I consumed too much cheese.. ahhahahah... and MILK... I need to drink SKIM Milk not Low Fat Milk... Skim Milk contains 0% of FAT.. while Low Fat contains 20+++ % fat.. gosh...

Not only fat people need to reduce fat. I have few colleagues who have standard, slim body, unbelievably they need to reduce 2.5kg - 3.5kg fat also. Now I understand, fat doesn't only store in fat body, but also those model type body.


This afternoon, Pei Sze buzzed me, introducing me to a blog. It is a health oriented blog. Nice to read and know. The link is http:nghooilin.blogspot.com. it is written by a S'pore Nutritionist.


After the scanning, I made myself to detox using dragon fruit. It is really effective. You can substitute your lunch by having 1 big dragonfruit. 2 hours later, you got to be busy with your business, and you definitely feel the whole body turn very light. Healthy, yummy and nutritous. But it is advised not to do it everyday, you would probably end up malnutrition.

4 comments:

Doreen said...

Aiya, no dragon fruit here how to detox leh? Sigh! I want to detox also wor....

Jennifer Kho said...

3.8kg isn't so bad leh.. let's say you weigh 50kg (worst case senario ;p), that's only 7.6% of your total body weight.

see? it doesn't seem so bad after detailed analysis right? haha...

Jane Jane said...

did the nutritious tell u whether it's good fat or bad fat? cant imagine us with no fat at all...we will be 皮包骨 ler...hhmm.....*thinking hard*

Alicia said...

Doreen: ya .. too bad NZ doesn't hv dragon fruit. It is really effective. Waste are flush out..phew... so clean....

Jenn/Jane: my total body fat idlely should be 11.2kg, I m now 15kg. the remaining are the muscle and water... u know my muscle for whole body only 9KG... aduh... no muscle only FAT.. ahhahahah i think i contain more bad fat.. hiak hiak.... I am 油包骨 now.. haa...