Friday, April 11, 2008

LASAP.....

I happened reading a blog of my secretive colleague. I believe is a "H", due to all the topics are more to male interests. What catches me is the title of his blog - Lasapka punya Lasap Blog. It is fun to read, almost everything he connects to Lasap. Lasap in Hokkien means Sampah in Malay, Rubbish in English, 垃圾 in Chinese.

While I was scooping my lunch (free lunch after monthly HSE meeting) today, I looked at my food on my plate and thought of that "Lasap" colleague. Are all these food also lasap? Carbohydrate, protein, fat, vitamin A-Z all in, still lasap? The main lasap thing that cause this plate of food lasap is the AJINOMOTO. Agreed?

Hungry... I want to eat liao.. talk less. Lasap food is tastier. :(



5 comments:

Doreen said...

Lasap food is good, lasap food is yum, I love lasap food! Muahahaha. Eat too much lasap till siao liao. Hahahahaha

Alicia said...

ya... we are also lasap kuan after eating too much lasap food...ahhaaahha

Anonymous said...

Lasap food is the tastiest!! *Yummmm* Don't worry about eating too much lasap food. we can always detox later hehe...

Tracy said...

Your detox plan just vanish after you taking the Lasap food!!.... i think nobody can resist yummy Lasap food!

Doreen said...

Hey buddy, how about some homework for you? I can tell you're bored! Here is a tag for you! Hehehe